Terms and Conditions, Cancellation, Transfer & Services Agreement – Updated September 2020
The Conscious CEO (ACN 22175264900) Training & Coaching, we are delighted to have you join us for training or coaching. We have found NLP, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis to be profoundly changing in all areas of life. We have witness results that have exceeded our client’s expectations and business results.
Please find the legal obligations and the following cancellation and transfer policies for any person who chooses to work with us.
Cancellation and refund policy: I understand that I have a five (5) day cooling-off period following the deposit and agreement. I understand that there is a cancellation fee of the deposit – plus the cost of any products that were part of the deal, should I choose to cancel my enrollment or participation at any time before, during or after the training begins up until the last day of the training, for any reason. I understand that if I cannot attend a training, I can attend the same training later within 24 months of the signed enrolment agreement. I agree that this is a reasonable fee, necessary for covering expenses that The Conscious CEO incurs in order to make this training a valuable training experience for me. I understand that prior to the training, I may have telephone access to my trainer who is available to assist me, in the event that I need such assistance, in preparation for this training. If I cancel from this training I will be refunded any amount I have paid in excess to the cancellation fee and product fees.
All courses & events are non-transferable to another person at any time.
- To secure placement in our courses & events, The Conscious CEO requires either payment in full or an agreed payment plan with a non-refundable deposit.
- If the Client does not wish to pay in full, upfront, then at the sole discretion of The Conscious CEO, the Client must enter into a direct debit agreement with The Conscious CEO
- If the client defaults on a payment plan, all recovery costs will be paid in full via a third-party agency
- The client can amend their payment commitments by contacting The Conscious CEO via email or phone prior to the due date agreed.
- If the client is receiving a refund within the 5 day cooling off period and has received their study pack, it must be returned in good condition and the expense of the client.
- In the case of a national emergency, an Act of God, terrorism or a natural disaster, trainings dates or locations may be changed. In this case, no refund will be due. The credit may be transferred to another training.
Food and Accommodation
Pricing on courses is for ‘tuition’ only. Food, travel and accommodation are not included in the event price unless specifically stated in writing by The Conscious CEO.
- The Conscious CEO provides transformational education in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis.
- The services provided by The Conscious CEO are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to counselling, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
- The Customer agrees that The Conscious CEO may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific purpose of reminding the Client of their own, previously provided, intentions. If discussing personals issues may result in a risk to the Client, then the Client must disclose this prior to engaging the services of The Conscious CEO.
- The Client warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by The Conscious CEO.
- The Conscious CEO acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence.
- The Conscious CEO will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Client information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence unless legally compelled to do so.
- The Client requests the services at his or her own risk. The Conscious CEO will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a
result of services purchased from The Conscious CEO.
- The Client agrees that any strategies implemented by The Conscious CEO remain the intellectual property of The Conscious CEO and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
- It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to The Conscious CEO by the Client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the services of the Company.
- The Client is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and directions to The Conscious CEO. The Conscious CEO will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
- The Conscious CEO reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any task if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of The Conscious CEO and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by The Conscious CEO.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Clients. Notification will be sent to all Clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.